Thursday, 20 May 2010
Saturday, 9 January 2010
All seminars are 1 day - day (10PM TO 3 PM) to consist of 5 hours including snack break. With each seminar I provide a packet with full instructions, line drawings, full color worksheets and photos for each student and paint/products used in the seminar.
CHOOSE A DATE TO COME AND LEARN HOW TO PAINT
FEBRUARY 20th or FEBRUARY 27th 2010
ROSES, ROSES AND MORE ROSES
Spend one day learning how to paint roses and other flowers, having a cup of tea and bringing the Victorian flair into your lives.
Skill Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Length of Seminar: 1 full day to consist of 5 hours including lunch
Surface: Design is painted on a variety of surfaces. The surface will be a photo frame or a metal tray or a cute wooden bag. You should choose which surface as well as the design, you would like to do in advance so as to be ready for the seminar. Some other surfaces will be available if you would like to take home and paint more!!
Skills to be taught: Learn to paint a Victorian Multi-load roses and leaves. With a bit of practice, students should then be able to paint the flowers on any surface they choose as the focus of the seminar is to learn the technique to be able to use it beyond the seminar project.
Student should bring their own brushes.
Special Products Needed for the Seminar:
- R170-4 - GOLDEN TAKLON FILBERT BRUSH
- R150-20/0 - GOLDEN TAKLON SHADER
- R585-1 - GOLDEN TAKLON SCRIPT LINER BRS
- SG3010-10 - SOFT GRIP COMBO BRIGHT SIZE 10
- SG170-8 - SOFT GRIP GOLD TAKLON FIL 8These brushes are reasonable price and of good quality.
- If you find difficulty to get them please let me know and I will have some brushes for you to buy at the seminar.
- small Handy Palette preferred for class
- water container.
Place: 1574 Bridle Circle Apt E. Greenville NC
Please email me to book your place (The Seminar will have no more than 6 people)